Monday, April 14, 2008

The Best Part of My Day (10/10 and 10/11)

Originally published elsewhere on the dates indicated

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So busy at work these days - don't even have time to think what the best part of my day is, which depresses me. The best part of my day this day was when I first walked out the door to go to work. The air was crisp and cool after weeks and weeks of hot, humid, sticky weather. It was such a relief, such a breath of fresh air to finally breathe fresh autumn air.

Thursday, October 11, 2007
In the midst of a major PMS attack today - everything and everyone is so irritating I just want to scream. My nerves are frayed, on edge, and I don't know whether I want to cry or hit someone. But as I walk back from the gym at lunch, again, that sense of the fresh air around me calms me somewhat. I'm listening to "Hideaway" an old house music song ("I need a hide, hide, hideaway, to help me run away!") and my step perks up a little. I know what she's singing about sistah!

No comments:

ShareThis